Tyvek®: a unique material
Tyvek® is a non-woven fabric of polyethylene fibres. To the eye and touch, Tyvek® looks like paper. It has a few unique properties, however:
- it is very light, naturally opaque white, smooth on the surface and silky,
- it is more elastic than paper and almost tear-proof,
- it is water-resistant but remains breathable,
- it is non-toxic and can be recycled
- it prints easily
Tear-proof, waterproof, anti-mould, Tyvek® envelopes and sleeves protect your documents from humidity and any risk of tearing. Your shipments are made in style in a silky and ultra-light envelope that reduces your postage costs. With bellows, they can also be used for archiving or storing important documents with long retention periods.
The Tyvek® pocket is a secure form of packaging, ideal for legal and financial correspondence, anything confidential or of value.
- Lightweight, its low weight reduces shipping costs
- Waterproof, it protects the contents from moisture
- Tear-proof, it guarantees the security of your shipments
- With a luxurious and silky appearance, it enhances your brand image
- Printable over its entire surface